Web & Mobile
Front-end Web and Mobile Developer (React Native)
Due to new and exciting projects, we are working to deliver we are looking to expand our team. We are looking for a front-end web developer that has a flair for producing high-quality solutions.
Working with our clients, both local (national) and international clients, we engineer bespoke solutions for businesses that cover a wide range of use-case from small development tasks to large platform or mobile app developments.
This is a fantastic time to join Kodal and to develop your place within our friendly team-focused environment.
About the Job
We need a full-time front-end Web and Mobile Developer. The role will be based at our office on the Quay, Exeter with an allowance for at least 20% of your time to be home-based. This will be a diverse and interesting role, working within varied client projects. You will be required to spend most of your time working alongside others in the team as we believe that people need to be around people to bring out the best in them and encourage a team culture.
- Providing front-end and backend web development using the following technologies:
- CSS, SCSS and HTML.
- iOS and Android app deployment.
- While not mandatory - experience of server-side technology would be an advantage, specifically:-
- Platforms (Experience not mandatory, but would be preferential): -
- Craft CMS.
- Craft Commerce.
- Magento 2.
- The candidate to must have excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- To be able to learn new skills and applications quickly.
- Personal time management (must be able to self-manage the tasks assigned)
We believe that the character fit is just as important as the skills you bring to Kodal, so for that reason, you must only apply for this role if your character matches the following traits: -
- Must be friendly and personable.
- Must be upbeat and of a positive nature.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- A drive to excel at every project or task.
- Has integrity, dedicated and honest.
- Must be a team player